What does resting heart rate of 59-62 indicate?
It's perfectly normal...
Your resting heart rate is within normal range. You are reporting to exercise moderately thrice a week. So, it is normal to get such heart rates in people who are running moderate physical activity.
No need to worry as it is perfectly normal.
Hope it answered to your queries! If anything unclear, do write me back!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is a regular resting heart rate
- What is resting heart rate of 103 bpm mean
- What is resting heart rate
- What treatment fast heart rate while resting
- Heart rate 59 bpm
- Resting heart rate 108 whats wrong
- What should the resting heart rate be with stents
- Resting heart rate is 158
- What is 63 years old resting heart rate
- What is a normal postpardum resting heart rate?