What does redness on testicles with white spots indicate?
Kindly upload Images
Hello. Thank you for writing to us
I have taken note of your query and I hope to help you in best possible way.
I would like you to upload a few Images of the area of concern.
You may upload an images either at "Reports Section"
You may also mail me images at YYYY@YYYY
Kindly mention the subject of this mail as Attention Dr.kakkar.
You have absolutely nothing to be of concern
I have reviewed the Images. I don't think you have anything to worry about.
The white spots on scrotum that you seem to be concerned about are actually hair bulbs shinning through the thin skin of scrotum and are absolutely normal.
Redness on glans is also not a concern. Vertical fissures are actually quite normal skin markings.
There seems to be some dryness of glans penis and those changes that you notice are most likely more noticeable due to underlying dryness and therefore you may use a moisturizer e.g vaseline etc and that should make it fine.
This is neither herpes nor infection of any sort.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Red welt white spot
- What does a white spot on penis indicate
- White spot on red colposcopy
- What does white spots on a hide scan indicate
- Red blocthers with white spots
- Red palms with white spots
- White spots with red ring
- Red cheeks with white spots
- Red bloches white spots
- Epiglottis red with white spot
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body