What does presence of thinned out cortex and pelvic fullness in right kidney suggest?
Left kidneyis normal with pelvic calyceal fullness again noted. Please kindly explain the above
terminologii. Thank you
Bilateral dilatation of pelvis suggested.
Thanks for posting your query on HealthcareMagic.
The presence of thinned out cortex and pelvic fullness in right kidney suggests increased pressure in right kidney.
The increased pressure results in dilatation of the pelvis and thus thinning of the cortex.
The presence of fullness of pelvicalyceal system in left kidney again suggests increased pressure and thus dilatation of the pelvis on the left side.
The cause for dilatation of bilateral pelvis is needed.
Consult your surgeon with the report to determine the cause of bilateral fullness.
Thanks and take care
Dr Shailja P Wahal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is thinning of right kidney cortex treatable
- Stones kidney cortex
- Cortex kidney
- Treatment for thinning of the kidney cortex
- Kidneys cortex thinning
- Thinning of the cortex both kydneys
- Food to avoid with kidney cortex thinning
- What is the cause for mild renal cortex thinning
- Cyst on the lateral cortex right kidney
- Kidney cortex thinning and stones