What does pins and needles in fingers while grasping stuff suggest?
Neurological evaluation needed.
Hi and thanks for using HCM.
In my opinion, your condition is not related to heart or cancer disease.
It is a neurological issue that needs more evaluation and tests.
If I were your treating Doctor, I would have ask for more information about your concerns; how about hand and arm muscles strength, how long last pins and needles, overall time of your symptoms, are pins and needles accompanied by hand shaking or muscle fibrillation?
Besides this information, neurological examination, nerve conduction study (EMG) and, probably spinal column MRI are needed to help the diagnostic process.
There are neurological conditions that may cause your symptoms, I will mention some of them: nerve entrapment syndromes, neuromuscular diseases, cervical spine conditions.
Of course, these are hypotheses, so there is need for you to consult a Neurologist and discuss your concerns.
Hope this helps. If you have further questions or clarifications, feel free to ask.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pins and needles while on duromine
- Arm pain pins needles fingers
- Pins and needles while breastfeeding
- Arms pins and needles while driving
- Pins and needles in fingers
- Pins and needles while coughing
- What do you suggest for pins and needles sensation
- Pins and needles while sleeping
- Pins and needles while shisha
- Pins and needles while driving