What does pinkish urine indicate?
B12 may not cause pink color of urine
Thanks for using HCM.
Vitamin B12 supplements though can change the urine color usually do not cause a pink color.
There are many different causes for pink urine some of which are harmless and some serious causes.
I would advise you to get an urinalysis done to to rule out any blood in urine causing the urine to change its color.
Let me know if you have any more questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does blood in urine indicate
- What could frequent urination indicate
- What does mucus in urine indicate
- What does foamy urine indicate
- Child with pinkish urine what is happening
- What does smelly urine indicate
- What indicates a continuous urine
- What does lactose in urine indicate
- What does albumin in urine indicate
- What does pus in urine indicate