What does persistent blurred vision indicate?
It could be an ENT problem.
Thanks for trusting Healthcaremagic!
I have gone through your query and I can understand your concerns.
As the problems appear once you get up from sitting position, it could be of ENT problem like some inner ear pathology.
Balancing problems are quite common in your age group and it can manifest as blurring of vision also.
So Consult an ENT specialist and get evaluated.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes occasional blurred vision
- What would cause blurred vision shortness of breathdizzy
- What is the remedy for blurred vision and fatigue
- What is the remedy for headache with blurred vision
- What is the remedy for blurred vision
- What could be the cause of blurred vision
- What are the possible causes for blurred vision
- What causes blurred vision
- What causes sudden blurred vision
- What causes blurred vision and shakes