What does painless bump on base of penis suggest?
Thanks for your query.
From the description it appears to be a sebaceous cyst. These things contain creamy fluid which comes out if pressed. Fortunately these are not serious.
If it gets infected it will need course of antibiotics and probably surgical removal. Till then it can be observed or even removed if it bothers you.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer further follow up queries, if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Brown bumps at base of penis
- Clear painless bumps on penis
- Recurring bump on base of penis
- What causes bumps in the base of penis
- Purple bumps on base of penis
- Painless bumps on rim of penis
- Painful bump on base of penis
- What do bumps near the base of penis indicate
- Painless red bumps on penis
- Penis bumps base mole