What does pain in the lower right side near the hip suggest?
It looks like musculoskeletal pain.
If the pain is to the right of the hip bone,then it could be musculo skeletal pain.
If the pain is between Bellybutton and Hip bone ,it could be due to Appendicitis or Right Ureteric stone. Ultrasound abdomen will confirm the diagnosis.
For musculoSkeletal pain, I prescribe skeletal muscle relaxant tablet containing Thiocolchicoside to my patients.
Hope I answered your query.
If you have any questions, I will clarify further.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the treatment for right hip pain
- Right side hip pain
- Pain near right hip bone
- What relieves the lower back pain and pain in hips
- Bubble abdominal pain right side near hip
- Hip lower back pain 12 year old right side
- Pain and sweeling lower right hips
- Pain in right hip what is the cure
- Lower back pain near hip
- What causes pain in lower hip