What does pain between the femur and pelvis indicate?
It sounds like the pain is coming from your hip. It may be that you have a bad arthritis in the right hip. You need to see your doctor and start with an xray of the hip. If that is not abnormal then you may need imaging of the spine or possibly an MRI to determine the cause.
If it is the hip then a steroid injection may help or you may need a surgery. See your doctor as soon as possible to get the testing to figure out the cause.
You will only be able to be treated once the cause of your pain is found.
Thank you for your feedback.
Osteoporosis usually does not cause pain unless there is a fracture. Is a hip fracture possible, yes especially if there has been any trauma (even minor) so you definitely need at lease an xray of that hip
I hope you get relief soon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hip femur pain
- Pain in pelvis
- Dizziness pelvis pain dehydration what is going on
- Femur pain causes
- Titanium rod pain in femur
- In humans the pelvis and femur
- Painful lump between inner thigh and pelvis
- Hard lump between pelvis no pain women
- Pain in the lower abdomen and pelvis what is wrong
- Femur pain cancer
- What causes gas, stomach gurgling and fullness in upper chest?
- Is it not safe to have Amoxicillin for heart murmur?
- Suggest treatment for constipation and tenderness on the sides
- Suggest treatment for Angioedema and severe swelling in limbs and face
- Suggest treatment for soft stool
- What causes hair loss?
- Suggest treatment for fever, sore throat, cough and diarrhea
- Suggest treatment for severe pain due to arthritis in spine and both hands
- Can Requip and Sinemet be taken together?
- What causes gritty, white discharge during urination?