What does pain below the breasts indicate?
Costochondritis is the commonest cause
Please give additional information for me to assist you better:
Since when is the pain present?
Is there tenderness that is a pain on pressure on the lower ribs?
Any swelling or lump?
Any other detailed history, please.
The commonest cause I can think of is costochondritis.
Awaiting for your detailed feedback.
Please continue Aleve pain reliever and rest.
You may please apply any rubefacient liniment locally that gives warmth and painkiller effect.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr T Chandrakant, General Surgeon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nerve pain below breast
- Pain in the breasts and nipples what does it indicate
- What could painful pressure below tailbone fatigue abdominal pain indicate
- What does pain in breast indicates
- What causes back pain below the breast with cough
- Pain below breast causes
- Treatment for pain below breasts
- Pain below the right breast
- Diagnosis of pain below breast
- Symptoms of pain below breast
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in foot from hip to toe
- Suggest treatment for gall bladder stones
- What causes pain and bleeding post rectocele repair surgery?
- Suggest treatment for gastritis
- What causes chest pain and abdominal pain?
- What does this ultrasonongraphy report indicate?
- What causes whitish color of outside of urethra?
- What causes skin growth on buttocks oozing pus?
- What does this EKG report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for darkened glans penis