What does numbness and tingling on the toes indicate?
Could be due to inflammation of the nerves.
Dear Ma am
Thanks for posting your query on HCM.
I appreciate your concern for the numbness of your toes.
Although it may be due to neuritis. However, I would like to have some more information like;
1. Duration of the present symptoms?
2. Are they aggravated by cold/heat?
3. Do you suffer from diabetes mellitus?
4. Do you take any medication for some other illness?
5. What type of Glutes exercises you are doing?
You are requested to kindly provide the answers for the above mentioned questions.
Could be due to pinched nerve or nutritional deficiencies.
Dear Ma am,
Thanks for your query.
I appreciate your concern.
Other possible causes are pinched nerve in the lower spine or nutritional deficiencies due to vitamin B12, Calcium, etc.
I would advice you to consult a doctor for proper evaluation, you may need some routine blood tests like fasting blood glucose, thyroid function tests, vitamin B12 level and estimation of calcium and other electrolytes.
Meanwhile, you may start taking Vitamin B12 tablets (mecobalmine) or Injection hydroxycobalmine. Take Vitamine B12 rich diet like meat, eggs, cereals, continue daily walking.
Hope these suggestions could be useful in getting relief from your present symptoms.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Having numbness and tingling in toes what could this be
- What causes tingling and numbness in legs
- Tingling and numbness in toes after epidural
- What causes numbness and tingling in thumb
- My thumb is numb and tingling toes
- What causes tingling and numbness on feet
- What causes tingling and numbness in arms
- Reason for numb left toe with tingling
- Tingling or numbness in fingers and toes
- Have numbness and tingling in toes reason