What does normal blood test and excessive weight gain along with insomnia indicate?
Is it possible to have every symptom of an under active thyroid and the test always be normal? Thinning hair, weight gain at a fast pace, not consuming enough food to explain the weight gain, extremely excessive dry skin and terrible insomnia.
I can't believe that this is possible and still have a normal blood test.
Yes this is possible
Hello welcome to HCM
I appreciate your concerns.
Yes it is possible but rare.
you need to tell me what are the tests you have done??
You are having all the symptoms of hypothyroidism as you told me.
So please send me all your reports.So that I can assess it.
Hope this will help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to cure swollen ankles and excessive weight gain
- Is leg tightness and swelling due to excessive weight gain
- Excessive weight gain causes
- What are the causes of excessive weight gain
- Symptoms of Excessive weight gain
- Excess weight gain after appendectomy
- Drugs/medication for Excessive weight gain
- Extreme fatigue and excessive weight gain
- Diagnosis of Excessive weight gain
- Treatment and cure for Excessive weight gain