What does my vaginal ultrasound scan report indicate?
The uterus measures 6.6x4.3x4.5cm. The endometrium measures 1.1 cm. The right ovary measures 5.8x4.6x4.8 and contains a complex structure with low-level internal echoes measuring 4.9x4.1x4.4cm. The left ovary measures 4.6x2.5x3.3 cm. A left ovarian cyst measuring 3.1x2.1x2.3 cm maybe smalled than previously 4.8x3.0x3.0. Also within the left ovary there is a complex cystic structure measuring 1.6x1.4x1.5 cm. An additional follicle/cyst measuring 2.2x1.3x1.4 cm is seen. There is no free fluid in the cul-de-sac.
Can you tell me what all of this means...do I have cancer?
blood test and biopsy required
I understand your concerns about possibility of cancer.
It is very difficult to say if you have cancer. You need to get blood tests CA125 and AFP done to assess possiblity of cancer.
Also a needle biopsy could be required to check type of cells in ovary.
Without these tests cancer cannot be predicted.
Please see your doctor immediately for further tests.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does the vaginal ultrasound finding mean
- Vaginal ultrasound at 7 weeks
- Sore after vaginal ultrasound
- Trans vaginal ultrasound done what does report suggest
- What does the vaginal ultrasound report mean
- Vaginal ultrasound early pregnancy
- Is vaginal ultrasound painful
- Trans vaginal ultrasound done what does the report indicate
- What does vaginal ultrasound findings suggest
- What are the findings of the trans vaginal ultrasound