What does my urine analysis test report indicate?
Thank you for contacting HCM with your health care concerns
you have noticed your urine is not well concentrated and on urinalysis there is protein in your urine. These findings are suggestive of a kidney problem. This does not mean you have chronic kidney disease but that you may have a kidneys that leak protein. There are several entities that can cause increased protein that does not necessarily mean kidney disease. To determine the cause of your protein loss I would recommend you get a full physical with full set of blood work. If your protein loss is greater than 3 grams in 24 hours then you may need kidney biopsy.
As I read through your prior questions your other abnormalities all relate more to your prior history of alcohol abuse. These changes maybe permanent but since you stopped drinking they will not progress any further.
I hope I answered your question. Please contact us again if you have any additional questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood in urine done urine test what can this be
- What does my urine analysis report indicate
- What does below urine analysis report indicate
- What is a normal urine analysis report
- Does the urine test report indicate diabetics
- What does my urine analysis test indicate
- What does the urine analysis report say
- Urine analysis done what does report mean
- What is the interpretation of urine analysis report
- Urine analysis done what are the findings in the report