What does my urine analysis test report indicate?

Dr. Hardik Sanghvi

Hematologist

Posted on Tue, 20 Oct 2015 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: Yesterday I had a UA, everything was normal except that I had 75 WBC Esterase and 5 Occult Blood. The doctor order a Urine Culture but was not concerned. In addition my CBC RBC where a little high 5.84 and Hematocrit 47.4 but the doctor was not concerned, either. The rest of the CBC is normal .Do I have to be concerned?
Answered by Dr. Hardik Sanghvi 52 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You should wait for urine culture report.

Detailed Answer:
Hi, dear
I have gone through your question. I can understand your concern.
You may have some urinary tract infection. If doctor order urine culture then you should wait for reports. Then you should take antibiotics treatment accordingly. Don't worry about rbc and hematocrit. Ther is nothing to worry about that.

Please give me follow up with your all reports. So that I can help you further.
Hope I have answered your question, if you have doubt then I will be happy to answer. Thanks for using health care magic. Wish you a very good health.