What does my urinalysis test result indicate?
More like contaminate
Thank you for contacting HCM with your health care concerns
You are concerned that your urinalysis showed Morganella morgani with a colony count of 10,00-25,000. The reason your doctor did not address this is that the colony count is not high enough to signify a bladder infection. This low count is usually seen with contamination of the sample. To be a true infection the colony count needs to be greater than 100,000. So at this time no treatment is required.
I hope I answered your question. Please contact us again if you have any additional questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is bacteria hpf urinalysis results
- What nil result means in urinalysis
- Indication of the hazy transparency result in urinalysis
- Urinalysis test abnormal yeast results
- Is my urinalysis test results normal
- What does it mean by urinalysis result
- What is the inference of this urinalysis result
- Urinalysis test results rbc occ
- What does these urinalysis results indicate
- Pregnant have had urinalysis what does result indicate