What does my ultrasound scan test report indicate?
Your Color Doppler study of scrotum and Ulltrasound is absolutely normal .
Thanks for follow up ans uploading reports .
All your reports are normal except a small Epididymal cyst on left side which is insignificant and not to be worried about .
Follow general measures suggested earlier to wear loose inner wares and loose trouser etc and take pain killers as and when required .
Thanks and Regards.
Epididymal cyst is benign cyst and has no significance ,
Thanks for follow up .
Epididymal Cyst is a benign cyst and does not need any treatment .Treatment is advised only in a situation if it increases in size and gets infected .
Do not worry about it .
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Got my ultrasound report what does it indicate
- Explain the ultrasound scan report
- What does the kidney ultrasound report indicate
- What does the ultrasound scan of my thyroid indicate
- Gynecology ultrasound done what does the report indicate
- What is cga in ultrasound scan ?
- Ultrasound scan done what does the reports suggests
- Pelvic ultrasound scan done what does the report indicate
- Ultrasound scan what does the report indicate
- Had ultrasound scan what are the findings from the report
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?