What does my ultrasound scan test report indicate?
You can conceive normally!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
But for the ovarian cyst that was reported, every other finding is normal. With a follow up ultrasound which showed that the cyst had resolved, there is no reason to see a gynecologist about this any longer. If all other tests are okay, there are no reasons to suspect that normal pregnancy cannot go on.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
I worry I wont conceive because please look at my bleeding chart and I will attach my blood report
30th September – 4th October (5 days bleeding)
Cycle 4th September – 29th September = 26 days
23rd October – 27th October (5 days bleeding)
Cycle 30th September – 22nd October = 23 days
25th November – 29th November (5 days bleeding)
Cycle 23rd October – 24th November = 33 days
21st December – 25th December (5 days bleeding)
Cycle 25th November – 20th December = 26 days
16th February – 20th February (5 days bleeding)
Cycle 21st December – 15th February = 57 days
Currently on day 27 still no bleeding
Propranolol can be stopped abruptly except in persons with heart disease or thyroid problems where abrupt discontinuation can lead to exacerbation of symptoms. In this case, it is advised to withdraw progressively.
If your dad's movements only got worse after stopping this treatment, I will say there seems to be a relationship. Re-introduce and see how your father does on this. If he regains his balance and movement, that what matters and not exactly what the texts may say on this. Give it a try and report results to me.
I have reviewed your cycle information and the blood tests. Nothing suggests you may not conceive naturally. Continue with unprotected sex of at least 4times/week for up to one year. Only after that would we start investigating for possible conception difficulties. However, if artificial methods are warranted, there has been great progress in this light and you shouldn't be worried.
I hope this helps. I wish you well.
I will mention propranolol to GP and see what he thinks
Keep me updated!
Keep me updated about GP reaction to that. But for the missed period, all other intervals are XXXXXXX Anywhere from 21-35days are normal for cycles. Try natural and let's see where that takes us to.
I wish you well and await your updates.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Got my ultrasound report what does it indicate
- Explain the ultrasound scan report
- What does the kidney ultrasound report indicate
- What does the ultrasound scan of my thyroid indicate
- Gynecology ultrasound done what does the report indicate
- What is cga in ultrasound scan ?
- Ultrasound scan done what does the reports suggests
- Pelvic ultrasound scan done what does the report indicate
- Ultrasound scan what does the report indicate
- Had ultrasound scan what are the findings from the report
- What causes enlarged heart?
- What causes spotting after having sex?
- Suggest side effects of Premarin
- Suggest treatment for recurrent urinary tract infection
- Can Wimpat,Keppra and Lamictal be taken when BP is high?
- When can orgasm be experienced after a total hystorectomy?
- Is tremination of pregnancy at after 26 weeks advisable?
- What causes swelling at the injection site?
- Suggest treatment for Angioma
- What causes chronic Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura?