What does my ultrasound scan test report indicate?
it may be fibrocystic but follow ups are required
Hi and welcome.
The look of lesion edges is just one of the ultrasound features that can evaluate breast changes. in some cases, there is no clear rule when determining benign from suspicious lesions. Generally, benign cysts, have more regular edges, with no asymmetry, no hyper echoic masses inside lumen,but this only is not enough to confirm or rule out fibrocystic changes.
In your age, especially if there was no sign of infiltration and no skin changes, the possibility of something more serious is rarity and you should not be worried, just have frequent ultrasound follow up,each 6-12months. but if someone in your family had breast cancer, you should do biopsy. Wish you good health. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Got my ultrasound report what does it indicate
- Explain the ultrasound scan report
- What does the kidney ultrasound report indicate
- What does the ultrasound scan of my thyroid indicate
- Gynecology ultrasound done what does the report indicate
- What is cga in ultrasound scan ?
- Ultrasound scan done what does the reports suggests
- Pelvic ultrasound scan done what does the report indicate
- Ultrasound scan what does the report indicate
- Had ultrasound scan what are the findings from the report
- Undergone subtotal coloctomy. Found fluctuating hemoglobin level. On...
- Frequent stomach ache, shaky hands and dizziness. How to overcome this...
- Sore feet with burning and tingling sensation. How to overcome this...
- Diagnosed with internal hernia. What treatment should be done for cure?
- Diagnosed with peptic ulcer and severe stomach inflammation. Looking for...
- Not active sexually. What is the reason for missed period?
- Feeling weakness and tingling in arm. Is this a sign of any serious...
- Started spotting after period. No itching, burning or foul smell. Sign...
- Cryoablation done for prostate cancer. Noticed swollen penis testicles...
- Having pain in shoulder. What is causing this and required treatment?