What does my ultrasound scan report indicate?
The concern of dwarfism is there
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. Yes, there is concern about dwarfism but at this stage there is hardly anything that can be done. Let us wait and keep our fingers crossed. Let us hope for the things to turn out fine.
The mentioned details do not indicate a higher possibility of Down syndrome.
Let me know if I could help further.
But how do you evaluate the possibility of a dwarlfism? high or low?
and what indices should we observe very carefully? hl/bpd? or hl/foot length?
You need not evaluate the possibility at the moment
It is already 36 weeks. I would insist you to wait for the child to be born. Detection can be done thereafter based on the relative proportions of body parts as in case of bpd.
The risk is elevated in your case.
No specific observation suggestion at the moment.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Got my ultrasound report what does it indicate
- Explain the ultrasound scan report
- What does the kidney ultrasound report indicate
- What does the ultrasound scan of my thyroid indicate
- Gynecology ultrasound done what does the report indicate
- What is cga in ultrasound scan ?
- Ultrasound scan done what does the reports suggests
- Pelvic ultrasound scan done what does the report indicate
- Ultrasound scan what does the report indicate
- Had ultrasound scan what are the findings from the report