What does my ultrasound scan report indicate?

Dr. Manisha Jain

OBGYN

Posted on Tue, 28 Mar 2017 in Pregnancy
Question: My LMP was on 3-Jan-2017. Ultrasound scan done on 3-March-2017. But ultrasound scan shows 7 weeks 5 days , baby is there but no heartbeat. They gave one injection EEMA5000 and told me will do ultrasound scan after 10 days. Is there any hope? Or already happened miscarriage? I dont have any symptoms like bleeding or cramping.
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 38 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Ultrasound picture needed

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear, thanks for trusting us with your health concerns
I would like to know about your usual period length and also upload your ultrasound picture and report so that I can advise you better
Dr Manisha Jajn
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy
Follow up: Dr. Manisha Jain 2 hours later
My period length is 30 days. Sometimes 2 to 5 days late. I dont have scanned copy of report . Please reply on this.
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Repeat scan needed

Detailed Answer:
I have seen the attached report and not sure about the viability of baby so want to advise repeat scan to comment conclusively
Still picture is not very rosy and chances of abortion are high
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad