What does my ultrasound scan report indicate?

Dr. Sameer Kumar

OB and GYN Specialist

Posted on Mon, 9 Nov 2015 in Women's Health
Question: please advice me regarding my uterus status based on attached ultrasound photos and the ovulation
this ultrasound has done on day 11
Answered by Dr. Sameer Kumar 54 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Get a CT SCAN done.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks of the query to hcm,
The picture of USG pelvis with uterus appears more or less normal with a thin endometrial thickness, however if your concern is SEPTUM in the uterus , then the best way to diagnose the same would be to undergo a pelvic CT SCAN which can clear the doubts completely as ultrasound can be deceptive. Moreover, the last report of yours alone mentions separation , however previous reports don't , so its always better to get a better diagnostic modality to evaluate. Get the CT SCAN done. Because if present, then it has to be dealt first before planning any pregnancy.
Follow up: Dr. Sameer Kumar 4 hours later
i cannot do CT scan
i want to figure out the exact status of my utuers not what the last report said
Answered by Dr. Sameer Kumar 3 minutes later
Brief Answer:
answered

Detailed Answer:
The ultrasound doesn't show any septum in the image, only thing visible is normal endometrial lining.
But its better to get a repeat ultrasound then , A 4D ultrasound pelvis which can then give a clearer picture, if ct scan is not a possibility.
regards
Follow up: Dr. Sameer Kumar 8 minutes later
thank u in advance i really appricate your valuable answer i thought that the septum is seen in the images .. thanks again i'll try to da 4d ultrasouns
Answered by Dr. Sameer Kumar 2 minutes later
Brief Answer:
you are welcome.

Detailed Answer:
hello,
you are most welcome.
if no further questions, then you may close this query. You may review later directly with me with the ultrasound reports, Mrs Nahed.