What does my ultrasound scan report indicate?
Possible cholecystitis/colitis,wait for ultrasound reports...
I understand your concerns.
Having on and off pain under right rib cage might be due to:
Abdominal ultrasound will evaluate the changes in gallbladder and in other abdominal organs.
Although your liver panel was fine, the pain might be due to cholecystitis (inflammation/infection of the gallbladder) which won't alter liver panel.
For the moment, I can advise to:
- avoid fatty/sugary/spicy/chilly/carbonated foods/drinks
- eat often and small portions
- be more physically active
Looking forward to have your ultrasound reports in!
Hi. Forgot to ask, how long does liver damage take? Thanks
It usually needs around 5 years of excessive alcohol for liver damage...
It usually needs around 5 years of excessive alcohol use to cause liver damage. However this may differ. Alcohol induced liver damage is dependent on alcohol consumption, obesity, hereditary factors and diet.
Hope this answer your query.
Wish you health!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Got my ultrasound report what does it indicate
- Explain the ultrasound scan report
- What does the kidney ultrasound report indicate
- What does the ultrasound scan of my thyroid indicate
- Gynecology ultrasound done what does the report indicate
- What is cga in ultrasound scan ?
- Ultrasound scan done what does the reports suggests
- Pelvic ultrasound scan done what does the report indicate
- Ultrasound scan what does the report indicate
- Had ultrasound scan what are the findings from the report