What does my sperm analysis test report indicate?

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Tue, 27 Oct 2015 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: My sperm analysis shows 26 million/ml.motility grade 1.abnorma shape.i married since two years.but we pased only 3 month together.my wife had a miss carriage 1 year before just after one month of marriage.ultra sound report confirmed miss carriage.what will i do now.i am taking siphene-m 265 mg and kapikachhu ahimalayan product as adviced by dctor.can my sperm motility increase.i heard from some one that it is very difficult to cure poor motility.i am depressed and staying in stress.plz help me?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Post detail report of Semen Analysis .

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for your query ,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have what is called as Oligoasthenozoospermia .

I shall be happy if you can post detail report of your semem analysis issued by laboratory in proper format to help me to make precise comments and suggestions on your problem .

Expecting your feedback Please do write if you have any more questions >I shall be happy to help you .
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.