What does my semen analysis test report indicate?

Dr. B. Radhakrishnan. Nair

OBGYN

Posted on Mon, 22 Aug 2016 in General Health
Question: Heelo Sir,

With reference to our previous communication, I have upload the report of my husband
Answered by Dr. B. Radhakrishnan. Nair 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Semen Analysis

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Greetings
I have seen the report.If am treating you both, then would like to examine him clinically to rule out any infection or varicocele. And get the semen analysis done in a reputed lab who is regularly doing it.
The analysis is incomplete as the morphology is not mentioned clearly.
1.total count .2.motility 3.morphology
has to be done properly.
Hence I suggest your husband to either consult an XXXXXXX or urologist and get it evaluated .medicines can be taken for 3 months after consultation. For any improvement medicines has to be taken for 3 months and semen analysis has to be repeated as one sperm cycle is around 3 months.
Followed by your follicular study.
Hope you are convinced. Regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Follow up: Dr. B. Radhakrishnan. Nair 27 minutes later

Thanks for your reply

Sir we are staying in XXXXXXX hence it won’t be possible to come at your clinic, please suggest the few Dr`s name In XXXXXXX , so we can approach for further consultation.

For the follicular study & Siemen study can we go to SRL diagnostics.
Answered by Dr. B. Radhakrishnan. Nair 4 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Follicular study

Detailed Answer:
Hi
I think you misunderstood me, I did not ask you to come to my clinic, I only mentioned how I manage such couple.
I am very sorry to say about any centres in XXXXXXX as am not aware of it. You can Google for IVF centres or infertility clinics in XXXXXXX Or andrologists.

I recommended you to consult infertility specialist because of getting proper care and management. so that you won't be wasting time.

Hope you are convinced.

Good luck