Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
163 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

What does my semen analysis test report indicate?

Answered by
Dr. B. Radhakrishnan. Nair


Practicing since :1986

Answered : 1517 Questions

Posted on Mon, 22 Aug 2016 in General Health
Question: Heelo Sir,

With reference to our previous communication, I have upload the report of my husband
Answered by Dr. B. Radhakrishnan. Nair 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Semen Analysis

Detailed Answer:
I have seen the report.If am treating you both, then would like to examine him clinically to rule out any infection or varicocele. And get the semen analysis done in a reputed lab who is regularly doing it.
The analysis is incomplete as the morphology is not mentioned clearly. count .2.motility 3.morphology
has to be done properly.
Hence I suggest your husband to either consult an XXXXXXX or urologist and get it evaluated .medicines can be taken for 3 months after consultation. For any improvement medicines has to be taken for 3 months and semen analysis has to be repeated as one sperm cycle is around 3 months.
Followed by your follicular study.
Hope you are convinced. Regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Follow up: Dr. B. Radhakrishnan. Nair 27 minutes later

Thanks for your reply

Sir we are staying in XXXXXXX hence it won’t be possible to come at your clinic, please suggest the few Dr`s name In XXXXXXX , so we can approach for further consultation.

For the follicular study & Siemen study can we go to SRL diagnostics.
Answered by Dr. B. Radhakrishnan. Nair 4 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Follicular study

Detailed Answer:
I think you misunderstood me, I did not ask you to come to my clinic, I only mentioned how I manage such couple.
I am very sorry to say about any centres in XXXXXXX as am not aware of it. You can Google for IVF centres or infertility clinics in XXXXXXX Or andrologists.

I recommended you to consult infertility specialist because of getting proper care and management. so that you won't be wasting time.

Hope you are convinced.

Good luck
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests

Recent questions on  Follicular study

doctor1 MD

Hi doctor. I have started getting irregular periods . Basically had a baby 8 months ago and i am not breastfeeding . Cycle was normal 28 day for 2...

doctor1 MD

I have PCOS . I am Trying to conceive for 2 years. My 1st pregnancy is ectopic before 6 months. This month i took letrozole 10 table for 5 days, on...

doctor1 MD

Hi Doctor , I am 34 and my wife turned 33 a month ago. We got married an year ago. We are planning for a baby.She does not have any health issues...

doctor1 MD

i am planning for 2nd baby, gone through follicle study. today is 19th day after my periods. today report shows it got ruptured and minimal free...

doctor1 MD

I am Saudamini pawar. We are trying for baby from two years. Sir first i had ultrasound scan. then doctor told me that there is no sign of pcod ....

doctor1 MD

I am 30 yrs old, having 10 yr son. Trying for another baby now.We tried for last four months, my hus is working in Saudi, he wants to leave...

doctor1 MD

hello doctor. me and my wife trying to have a baby, my wife undergone follicular study recently on her 14th day they found that the egg was 20 mm...