What does my semen analysis test report indicate?
Semen infection needs to be treated
Thanks for your query.
I have read you query and I understand your concerns.
Following is my reply:
1) Your semen analysis shows semen infection which is the reason for increased liquefaction time and presence of pus cells.
2) I suggest you get semen culture and sensitivity test done to identify the organism causing infection and the antibiotic it is responsive to.
3) Anti sperm antibody has no role in today's science and hence ignore it.
4) Meanwhile get your wife's HSG ( hysterosalpingogram) test done to know if her fallopian tubes are patent or not.
I hope I answered you query and addressed your concerns.
Let me know if you wish to ask any further questions. I will be glad to help you.
Dr. Mahesh Koregol.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Semen analysis done what doe the report indicate
- Sample of good semen analysis test report
- Does the semen analysis report indicate any abnormality
- Semen analysis done what does report indicate
- What does the blood and semen analysis report indicate
- What does the attached semen analysis report indicate
- Got semen analysis test report what does finding indicate
- Semen analysis test done what do the results indicate
- What does these semen analysis indicate
- Have had semen analysis test what does it indicate