What does my semen analysis report indicate?

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Mon, 29 Aug 2016 in General Health
Question: Dear Sir,
Happy to meet you, I believe you solve my problem.
My problem: Sir! My pennies is 1.5 inch during flaccid state. And 2.5 inch in erect state.
I am 29 years old, and am bachelor. I am feeling afraid to marry due to small in length. Since every female will happy 4 inch.
Yesterday I met on Doctor in my area, and please find the report mentioned below:

Semen Analysis:
1)Physical Examination
==>Volume: 0.5 ml.
==>Colour : Pearly White.
==> Reaction: Alkaline.
==>Viscosity : Viscous Liquified with in 30 minutes.
2)Microscopic Examination:
==>Sperm Count: 62.5 millions/ ml.
3)Motility:
==>Actively Motile: 60%.
==>Sluggishly Motile: 20%.
==>Non-Motile: 20%.
==>Morphology: 75%.

ULTRASOUND OF THE SCROTUM:
==>Both testis normal size & architecture.
==> No evidence of collection in scrotal sacs.
==>Mild epididymitis seen on left.
==>Evidence of dilated vascular channels on left.

IMPRESSION:
==>Mild epididymitis on left with grade-2 varicocele.
Dear Sir! About mentioned details are my report, please tell me what is the problem? And please tell me solution for problem.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You neeed to consult qualified Urologist for evaluation .

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for your query ,based on the facts and report of your Scanning and Semen analysis that you have posted it appears that you have doubt about the length and size of the penis being small to perform a enjoyable sex and to satisfy your female partner .

I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making precise comments on your problem.
1) What is your weight? Are you obese?
2) Have you measured length of your penis yourself in a standing position by standing in front of mirror? or it was measured by a qualified physician?
3) Do you get morning erection or while masturbating ?

Al the reports that you have uploaded are well within normal range and does not reveal any obvious pathology.

At the outset I would state that length of the penis in flaccid state has no significance at all .It is the the hardness of penis on erection that is important for sexual satisfaction of both the partners.

The length of vagina on arousal is capacious enough to accommodate penis of 4 inches in length and to have satisfactory sex to get orgasm.

In view of your all reports being normal I do no find any obvious reason to suspect you to have enjoyable sex . I would suggest you to consult qualified Sexologist for clinical assessment as regards the length and hardness of your penis after erection.

Please note that there are no medications that can increase the length of the penis .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions , I shall be happy to help you .
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Veerisetty Shyamkumar
Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Dear Sir,
1)My height is 5.4 feet. And my weight is 68 KGS.
2)My self measure the length of pennies while i am in standing position.
3)I am getting erect during morning time musturbation.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 59 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Consult qualified Sexologist

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up .

You need to consult qualified Sexologist for assessment as regards proper length and hardness of your penis on erection.

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Dear Sir.
Please can suggest me a doctor, who belongs to telangana state in XXXXXXX Since I didn't know which doctor to choose.

Yours sincerely,
Patient,
0000.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 10 hours later
Brief Answer:
You have to find out from the list of the Doctors in XXXXXXX

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up .

You have to find out Sexologist from the list of Doctors in XXXXXXX .

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.