What does my semen analysis report indicate?
It is due to infection .
Thanks for your query ,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that your semen analysis has revealed clumping of sperms .
The commonest cause for clumping of sperms is infection of the either Seminal Vesicle or Prostate .
You need to do Semen culture to trace out causative organisms and their sensitivity pattern .
In the mean while start taking broad spectrum antibiotic like Doxicycline twice daily ,later on switch on to appropriate antibiotic as per culture report .Antibiotics has to be taken for 4-6 weeks ..
Repeat your semen analysis after complition of course of antibiotics .
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the findings from the semen analysis report
- What are normal values in a semen analysis report
- What does the following semen analysis report suggest
- Semen analysis report what is the problem suggested treatment
- What is your opinion for the attached semen analysis report
- What are the the conclusions from my semen analysis report
- Does the semen analysis report indicate any abnormality
- What does the blood and semen analysis report indicate
- What does the attached semen analysis report indicate
- What is the interpretation form my semen analysis report