What does my semen analysis report indicate?
Colour Grey White
Liquifaction 30 min.
Fast Progressive 20%
Slow Progressive 40%
Non Progressive 20%
Total Count 38 millions/ml
Normal forms 55%
Head defects 20%
Mid defects 10%
Tail defects 15%
Puss cells 1-2 HPF
Normal Semen analysis
I saw your semen analysis report.
All semen analysis parameters are within normal limits.
You don't need any treatment or medicines. You can father a child with this report.
Let me know if you need any more clarification.
Dr. Mahesh Koregol.
IVF and Infertility Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the findings from the semen analysis report
- What are normal values in a semen analysis report
- What does the following semen analysis report suggest
- Semen analysis report what is the problem suggested treatment
- What is your opinion for the attached semen analysis report
- What are the the conclusions from my semen analysis report
- Does the semen analysis report indicate any abnormality
- What does the blood and semen analysis report indicate
- What does the attached semen analysis report indicate
- What is the interpretation form my semen analysis report