What does my scan report indicate?
Weight is on a higher side.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
A baby weight of 2 kg at 30 weeks is more than normal. At this age the weight should be around 1300- 1400 grams. This increased baby weight can be due to maternal diabetes or an otherwise healthy baby.
You need to consult your gynecologist and get a glucose tolerance test done to rule out diabetes.
Do go for a regular scan after 4 weeks to re evaluate the fetal growth and any other abnormalities.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Stem cell banking is useful.
Thanks for writing again.
If GCT was normal then diabetes is not likely. You can avoid going for GTT.
Cord cell preservation is a new and revolutionary concept.
Its scope as of now limited is only to certain genetic and metabolic diseases but the research in this field is growing at a very fast pace so much so that in coming few years it will be able to deal with diabetes, cholesterol disorders and hypertension like common diseases.
So it is worth to opt for cord stem cell preservation.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does this nt scan report indicate
- Follicular scan done what does the report indicate
- Done with uterus scan what does this report indicate
- Hr ct scan done what does the report indicate
- What does the nt scan report results indicate
- What does these ct scan report indicate
- Got an mri scan what does this report indicate
- Pelvic ultrasound scan done what does the report indicate
- Ultrasound scan what does the report indicate
- Got a renal scan what does this report indicate
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...