Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

What does my reports indicate?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions
My microalbumin R UR is H 6.3
Creat R UR is 58.0
Microalbumin CRT ratio is H 109

I am a type 2 diabetic
What does this mean?
Posted Fri, 29 Aug 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please mention the units

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for your query.

The above tests determine kidney damage which can occur in diabetes.

Please do mention the units of the values you provided there.

If not please do attach the report of the test.

Waiting for your response,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: What does my reports indicate? 57 minutes later
You asked for the units of measurement. The report reads as follows:

Microalbumin R UR
Microalbumin R UR. H 6.3. (0-2.0). MG/DL
Creat R UR. 58.0. MG/DL
Microalbumin CRT Ratio. H. 109. (0-30). MG/G)

Random Microalbumin interp
micro 30 to 300 MG/G
Macro greater than 300 MG/ G
I hope this gives you the information you needed to answer my question.
Would these test results indicate possible kidney damage?
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 21 hours later
Brief Answer:
Need further investigation

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for the values.

Yes, protein in the urine in the amounts mentioned above do indicate kidney damage.

You may have to get some more investigations to ascertain the same like Renal function test which includes serum creatinine, serum urea, blood urea nitrogen etc.

If all of these test results are out of range then a kidney biopsy to know the histopathology may be needed.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor