What does my pelvic scan test report indicate?
Estrogens are used to enhance the endometrial thickness.
Thanks for posting your query.
As IVF is planned, your doctor will take all precautions to make the endometrium receptive. It is true that the present endometrial thickness is insufficient, but, estrogens are usually given during the preovulatory phase to enhance the endometrial thickness. L-arginine, vitamin E and triptorelin are some other treatments available at the time of embryo transfer and ovum pickup.
If ovulation occurs normally despite the thin endometrium, ovum retrieval is done as planned and estrogens are later given as required to time the implantation.
Hope your query has been clarified. Please feel free to contact for further information. I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does my pelvic sonography report say
- What does the attached pelvic ultrasound report suggest
- What is the feedback of the pelvic scan result
- Positive pregnancy test pelvic scan done what does findings suggest
- What is illustrated from my pelvic scan report
- Pelvic scan
- What are the findings from my pelvic scan report
- Pelvic ultrasonography done what does report mean
- Pelvic ultrasound scan done what does the report indicate
- What is the meaning of the pelvic scan result