What does my pathology test report indicate?
Your esteemed opinion is kindly needed.
A benign neuronal tumor.
Hello and thanks for using HCM.
I have read your question and understand your concerns.
Neurofibroma is a neuronal cells originated tumor, usually benign.
Treatment is surgical when significant symptoms are present, or follow up with imaging if no or minor symptoms.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Done tmt test what does the reports indicate
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- Whats a pathology test
- What does these torch test report indicate
- Ovulation test done what does the report indicate
- Hiv test done what does the report indicate
- What does these liver test reports indicate
- What does the test report indicate
- Done sperm test what does the reports indicate
- What does indicate below thyroid test reports