What does my medical report indicate?

Dr. Anshul Varshney

Posted on Thu, 10 May 2018 in Kidney Conditions
Question: I have contacted you many times before. My name is Gopalakrishnan and my contact number is 0000.
As per my recent medical report my creatinine serum level is 1.79 and blood urea level is 51.5 My HBA!C is 6.9 My blood presuure is very well under control so as the Blood sugar. Could you kindly advise to reduce the creatinine and urea levels. I have my reports with me and I will give any further details if you want. Thanks
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 24 hours later
Brief Answer:
Get an Ultrasound Abdomen.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to Healthcare Magic. I am Dr Anshul Varshney for your help.
I have studied your reports.
You seem to have developed Diabetic Nephropathy and probably that is the reason behind your rising Creatinine levels.
My recommendations would be to get a better blood sugar control.
Avoid pain killers.
Start with Cap Nephrocaps twice daily.
More importantly get yourself a fresh ultrasound abdomen done to rule out any prostate problems and kidney size.
I hope it helps you.
If you have any further query please ask me
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng
Follow up: Dr. Anshul Varshney 6 days later
Dear Doctor

Very good morning.

Many thanks for your advise.I will have the Ultrasound Abdomen done and forward you the report.

You have advised me also to take Nefrocaps medicines twice daily. Could you advise
me what I should take, and for how long.

I have already forwarded to you all my recent blood reports.and medicines I take. Please go though them and advise me on this. Many thanks for your kind advise.If anything more to be paid also, please let me know.

With warm regards

S.Gopalakrishnan
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 21 hours later
Brief Answer:
I have evaluated

Detailed Answer:
I have already evaluated your reports and as such no special treatment is required. What is actually required is strict control of blood pressure and blood sugar.
Nephrocaps are multivitamin supplement for kidney's only. So you can take them for 2-3 months altogether with meals twice daily.
Continue all your other medicines as per your doctor.
Good Luck.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Anshul Varshney 27 hours later
Dear Doctor

Many thanks for your immediate response..

I have seen my Doctor and he has advised me to take NEFROSAVE 0-1-0 for creatinine.

Is this the same medicine Nephrocaps as advised by you.

Thanks and with regards

S.Gopalakrishnan
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Yes, you can take either one of them

Detailed Answer:
Hi.

Yes, both are same just belongs to different companies. You can take any of them.

Wish you a good health.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee