What does my liver function test report indicate?

Dr. Aarti Abraham

OBGYN

Posted on Wed, 14 Sep 2016 in Women's Health
Question: went to Mayo yesterday-50 yr. white female, married 21 years live in XXXXXXX . MCV came back 105, Iron 187, Ast 143 and ALt 99.. I just finished 3 months on HCG and phendimetrazine 35 mg 2x/day last week I forgot to tell Dr that as I am off it- how long would that effect my liver?.. I had a gastric sleeve in Nov and hiatal hernia repair, small gastric ulcer- neg for h. pylori.. stomach seems good now...other than that I take very few supplements.. a mulit vitamin..and am not a big drinker and no drugs except advil prn, melatonin, benadrly sometimes OTC sleep pills as I can;t sleep and do have some anxiety which I think is raising 2 teenage boys one just started driving- my hair has been falling out since April I've lost 57 lbs since late Nov.still55 to go now at 225 5' 8.5" and am in menopause..what could be causing such high #s and should I be worried? All other bloods were good and they were good in Oct., lungs good, spleen, kidneys haf sonograms, heart good...slightly fatty liver- was 280 lbs at that point slightly elevated cholestrol up 10 pts.then ..I eat pretty healthy- lots of veg and high protein..lots of H20..Thanks
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
As below

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The blood work could be due to the recent medications you just came off.
Also you have a fatty liver and being overweight could have contributed to this.
Could you upload the reports so that I can look at the reference ranges?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Follow up: Dr. Aarti Abraham 11 hours later
How bad are these blood..liver ..should I be worried about cirrhosis ...what is treatment? How do I send attachments?

Forgot to tell you 5 trs,ago dx3d with Soto immune syndrome nos, took nerioting ando Gabapentin for pain..had a bit of flare in april, may thats,when my hair started falling out..
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
As below

Detailed Answer:
The liver tests are within the normal range, why would you worry about them ?
No question of cirrhosis here, it is just fatty liver, and has more to do with your excess weight.
I find your labs normal, and nothing worrisome at all.