What does my lipid profile test report indicate?
TCHOL/HDL ratio: 4.0
Are these good and what is my 10-year CVD risk?
MY CRP is under 5...low cortisol too...
Hi and thank you for asking!
I read your query and understood your concerns.
Your cholesterol levels are optimal and you shouldn't worry about them. As long as you will take crestor they will be within normal values.
Your 10 years CVD rate will be less than 20% which is to be considered low.
Hope this will be of help!
Wish you health!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Done lipid profile test is my report okay
- What does these blood test and lipid profile indicate
- How should a lipid profile test report be interpreted
- What are the findings from the lipid profile test
- Lipid profile test
- Lipid profile test done what do the results indicate
- My lipid profile and blood test report
- Have had lipid profile test what are the diagnosis
- Lipid profile test ranges
- What is lipid profile test
- Had amputated percussion breaks in spine. Dealing with chronic pain....
- Took valtrex and vitimans B complex for shingles. Pain in temple,...
- Why is the heart beating rapidly only at night?
- Have cold sweats, nausea, dizziness and elevated blood pressure. On BP...
- Experiencing dizziness. Blood pressure 143/80. Do not get enough sleep....
- Should I be worried about a pulse reading of 103?
- Taking metformin. Getting swollen lymph nodes. Suggest medication?
- History of heart attack. Having ventricular premature beat. Will I get...
- Diagnosed with gastritis and hernia. No improvement with prevacid. What...
- Feel like blood is not circulating in legs. Which specialist should I see?