What does my lipid profile test report indicate?
LDL Choleterol Calc --146
Can you explain these results to me please?
Your lipid profile is towards upper limit.
Thanks for writing to HCM
I have gone through your findings in detail.
Your lipid profile is towards upper limit.Cholesterol level,LDL and triglyceride level are towards upper limit.
Serum glucose level is normal.
You need few other investigations like Liver function test(LFT),Ultrasound of abdomen.
Your condition can be manged by diet and lifestyle changes.
You should try to lose your weight if you are overweight.
You should be active in your daily life and avoid red meat and high fat milk products.
Cook food in olive or canola oil.
You should take limited salt in your diet.You should also avoid fried and junk food.
Take lot of fruits and vegetables.You should also increase your physical activity in the form of walking and exercise.
You can also do meditation and yoga.It will help you a lot.
Don't take stress in life.You will be fine.
Your monocyte count is also mildly high.There are a number of reasons for high monocyte count. It may be due to stress,viral fever, inflammation etc.
This is a benign finding and underlying cause should be treated.
Get well soon.
Hope I have answered your question.
Further queries are most welcome.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Done lipid profile test is my report okay
- What does these blood test and lipid profile indicate
- How should a lipid profile test report be interpreted
- What are the findings from the lipid profile test
- Lipid profile test
- Lipid profile test done what do the results indicate
- My lipid profile and blood test report
- Have had lipid profile test what are the diagnosis
- Lipid profile test ranges
- What is lipid profile test