What does my lab test result indicate?
a report says 'received multiple hrey white,grey brown aoft tisaues aggregaring to 2cc.
secretary pattern endometrium.
what is it?
i am a layman . so would like to know how serious is this
normal second phase endometrium
Thanks for the query to hcm,
Secretory phase of endometrium is the normal endometrium in the second phase of the menstrual cycle after ovulation. This is a normal matured endometrial tissue in the luteal phase from day 16-day 26 onwards, before the start of menses. So the report is normal.
The cause of bleeding can be progesterone deficiency per se which can cause development of secretory endometrium but not completely and hence the endometrial breaks occur early and one bleeds longer. Please get a serum progesterone day 21 level done , which if more than 21g/dl, then it rules out that same else cyclical progesterone for 6 months would have to be started.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Complement test done what do the results indicate
- What does the test result indicate
- What does the cea market test results indicate
- What does the stool test result indicate
- Done uterus test what does the results indicate
- What does positive result of mantoux test indicate
- Hcg lab test results
- What does my blood test result indicate
- What does test result for rrms indicate
- Prenatal lab tests results