What does my lab test result indicate?
Seems to be Strep throat.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone through the details. Yes, it indicates an infection, possibly from a bacteria called Streptococcus which is a common cause of Strep throat. Treatment with antibiotics is optional. Gurgling with lukewarm water is essential. Such infections usually get controlled in 5-7 days irrespective of use of antibiotics.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Complement test done what do the results indicate
- What does the test result indicate
- What does the cea market test results indicate
- What does the stool test result indicate
- Done uterus test what does the results indicate
- What does positive result of mantoux test indicate
- Hcg lab test results
- What does my blood test result indicate
- What does test result for rrms indicate
- Prenatal lab tests results