What does my lab test report indicate?
Get investigated as advised
I have gone through your question and understand your concern.
Shortness of breath can be due to pulmonary cause, cardiac cause or neural cause.
If respiratory examination and investigations are normal then respiratory cause is unlikely.
If 2D Echo testing is normal then cardiac cause is unlikely. Possibility of pulmonary hypertension should be ruled out on echo and ecg.
Myasthenia gravis is weakness of body muscle along with bulbar muscles causing fatiguablity, weakness, dysphagia and breathlessness.
Antibody testing for myasthenia, Repetitive nerve stimulation testing and neostigmine testing should be done for diagnosis.
Pyrridostigmine should be added along with steroids for benefits.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further information.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Done tmt test what does the reports indicate
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- Ovulation test done what does the report indicate
- Ecg test lab report
- What does this lab test report mean
- What does #39pus vulgaris#39 indicate in a lab report
- Liver test done what does a lab test report suggest
- What does my lab test report suggest
- What does the test report indicate
- Lab tests done what are the findings in the report
- What causes recurrent painful sensation over one side of lower face?
- What does my blood test report indicate?
- What causes constant dizziness?
- Suggest treatment for weight gain, coldness and constipation
- What causes facial pain and leg numbness in a patient with diabetes?
- Suggest treatment for recurring optic neuritis in right eye
- What causes trouble thinking clearly while recovering form sepsis?
- How long should medication be continued after suffering partial paralysis?
- Suggest treatment for constant pain due to neuropathy
- What causes burning sensation in buttocks of a person with spinal problems?