What does my lab test report indicate?

Dr. Anshul Varshney

Posted on Wed, 5 Apr 2017 in Kidney Conditions
Question: I take medicine for high blood pressure. Recently I went for yearly check up . my urea was at 37 . creatinine at 1.5 and uric acid at 7.8 .my doctor asked me to go for Urine ACR . Albumin : quantative was at 1310 as against normal range of less than 1900 . Albumin: creatinine was at 30.4 as against normal of below 30 . my blood pressure today was 130 / 72 . I am 45 years old . my doctor has advised lots of water and morning walk with mild exercise with continuation of blood pressure medicine .
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 25 hours later
Brief Answer:
I need to know your BP medicines

Detailed Answer:
Hi. Welcome to HealthcareMagic. I am Dr Anshul Varshney for your help.
Your kidneys might be being effected by high blood pressure.
However there is nothing to get panic.
Still based on the standard guidelines I would like to start you on anti hypertension medicines they also help in reducing protein in urine.
They include ACE inhibitors as well as AT antagonists.
So to help you better I need to know what blood pressure medications you are taking.
Revert with the asked details for a better help.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad