What does my lab test report indicate?

Dr. Rishi

General Surgeon

Posted on Fri, 3 Mar 2017 in Lump
Question: Sir..what is the best antibiotic and medicine for pyogenic treatment.findings were " bilateral paracardiac area opacities_pyogenic"
Answered by Dr. Rishi 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Please let me know a few more details.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to Health Care Magic.
Thank you for your question.
I need to understand the condition a little more before I can advice any treatment.
What is the age and sex and weight of the patient?
What are the symptoms or problems faced by the patient?
These findings could or could not be suggestive of an infection.
Even if they suggest an infection, it would be very rare and we would need to know the cause of the infection, if at all it is an infection.
Please let me know these details in order for me to answer.
Take care,
Dr Rishi, New XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Follow up: Dr. Rishi 1 hour later
Dear Sir
Age of patient is 32. Waight 58.Male.

Almost for a week, little blood is being seen during caugh in the morning.but no pain anywhere in yhe body. Today a self test at lab done.radiologist have given the findings as above.

So plz advice medicine.Now little chest pain is being observed.
Answered by Dr. Rishi 6 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Not to worry at all

Detailed Answer:
There is no need to worry,
This seems like a lung problem. Please give the patient Tab Azithromycin 500mg once a day for 5 days.
Take care and do let me know if there are other queries,
Dr Rishi.