What does my lab test report indicate?

Dr. Manisha Jain

OBGYN

Posted on Fri, 26 Aug 2016 in General Health
Question: Hi doc
A couple of week ago I had taken your consultation
Now my question is that my last LMP is 25july16....(32days) my ovulation happens on 16th-18th day
of cycle. My AMH reports 3.69, prolactin: 2.89,FSH-5.78, LH-4.0
F sugar89, TSH-1.37......(torch test was done also only rubella detected that to in equivocal range 10.15) my queries ... With this reports can its possible to conceive
As I had lost one so I am totally confused and frustrated too.
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 19 minutes later
Brief Answer:
All reports are normal

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear, thanks for trusting me further.
All your reports are perfectly normal and thus conception will be easy in your case.
Rubella positivity is a good thing and thus don't feel tensed about it
I understand your anxiety related to conception but my opinion in your case is very hopeful.
Just relax and try for pregnancy and I hope you will succeed soon.
All the best.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Priyanka G Raj
Follow up: Dr. Manisha Jain 2 hours later
Thanks mam
I am really pleased and feeling happy to hear this from your end. Please bless me out.
And hope would get the valuable and priceless advice in near future.
With Regards
Tina
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 15 hours later
Brief Answer:
Welcome

Detailed Answer:
You are always welcome XXXXXXX
God bless you with a healthy child soon
Follow up: Dr. Manisha Jain 25 hours later
Hi mam,
As I had told earlier that I am taking susten 200 cap(thrice daily) from 16th till 25th day through vaginally. This time I am experiencing somewhat itchy feeling on my clit and labia portion and swelling too.
Even when I am doing coitus its triggered up. I am taking proper care on my hygiene like washing private parts with intiwash but why am I getting this? No white discharge or offensive odour is coming out either. So what had happened to me is it yeast infection or uti?
Please tell me madam with a good medicine.
Waiting for your reply.
With regards
Tina
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 27 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Seems like because of pessaries

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX thins I King and swelling is because of the pessaries you are inserting in vagina and thus you can take oral tablets instead of vaginal pessaries and see if itching responds.
In case if still persists then visit your gynecologist for examination to see the condition of labia and vagina.
Continue perineal care till then.
Follow up: Dr. Manisha Jain 1 hour later
Hi mam,
Thanks for the prompt response.
Well mam the thing is that earlier when I took the particular medicine orally it left an drowsiness effect which is very troublesome for me. And madam this is the first time I am experiencing this thing. Can do this .... For the following days if I consume it orally giving a time to heal up the itchy effect? Please advice.
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Take it orally

Detailed Answer:
Yes dear you can start it orally now and the drowsiness effect will go in few days.
Also you can take medicine with food which will decrease drowsiness
I hope it works for you