What does my lab test report indicate?
Please, upload this report for interpretation and more insights.
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about these inconclusive results that you have reported and all the inconveniences this must have caused you. I have reviewed the information and would like to review the results independently and offer a second opinion. This way, I can provide a personalized and helpful response to you. I will address all other concerns when I review the report as the units and test specifications are vital unmaking the right interpretations.
To upload an image, click on the upload icon to the right of your dashboard and follow the onscreen instructions. You may also send it directly to customer service at YYYY@YYYY and request that it should be uploaded to your query.
I hope to hear from you and promise to respond promptly. Until next, I wish you well.
Thank you for your help.
Varicella vaccination really has nothing to do with this test result. I understand you are obviously concerned about this HSV2 infection. The IGG antibodies suggest that this is a longstanding infection. With no IGM reported, there are certainly no recent outbreaks and you are most likely not contagious.
I will say, keep calm and do not be too worried about this. I wish you well.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Done tmt test what does the reports indicate
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- Ovulation test done what does the report indicate
- Ecg test lab report
- What does this lab test report mean
- What does #39pus vulgaris#39 indicate in a lab report
- Liver test done what does a lab test report suggest
- What does my lab test report suggest
- What does the test report indicate
- Lab tests done what are the findings in the report