What does my lab test report indicate?
This is XXXXXXX again. How about the Iodine, should I continue the iodine? I have again attached the report for your reference.
In my previous question, i asked you about the following situation and I received your answer which was quite helpful.
I had a miscarriage last year. My TSH was 6 last year. This year we did a thyroid test before planning pregnancy and her TSH was 5.7. The physician did not bother any treatment. Now she is 6 weeks pregnant and her latest thyroid test report says her TSH is 10 and anti-TPO is 3200. Anti-thyroglobulin ab is 170. What should we do now? Is there any chance that the baby is not harmed.
Iodine must be continued too.
I have reviewed both the previous interaction as well as the attached report.
Iodine is necessary for optimal thyroid status. Along with the iodine, Oroxine should quickly improve the thyroid numbers on the lab.
Take the Oroxine faithfully 60 minutes before breakfast with water.
Consult the endocrinologist for further management plans ie which tests to do next and when.
I typically do
Fasting is not necessary for these tests
Hope you remember me. Today, i noticed a swollen gland on my left neck. I am not sure if it is thyroid gland. It hurts while touching and swallowing. Could it be tonsilitis? What should i do?
You will need to be examined in-person to diagnose this accurately. It would be necessary feel the lump and also look inside your throat in order to make a correct diagnosis as to the cause and the nature of this lump
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Done tmt test what does the reports indicate
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- Ovulation test done what does the report indicate
- Ecg test lab report
- What does this lab test report mean
- What does #39pus vulgaris#39 indicate in a lab report
- Liver test done what does a lab test report suggest
- What does my lab test report suggest
- What does the test report indicate
- Lab tests done what are the findings in the report
- Thyroid problem,unable to conceive,hormone deficiency
- How are headaches and vitiligo treated ?
- Feel cold, lightheadedness, memory problems, foggy thinking,...
- Hypothyroidism due to Hashimoto's thyroiditis, taking Thyronorm. Do you...
- Underweight, taken dexamethasone. How can I gain weight?
- What can be done for a high blood sugar? Have frequent urination.
- Had hormone imbalance. Used androgel when testosterone went down. Will...
- Have a postprandial hypoglycemic reaction to foods with carbs. Gaining...
- Diagnosed with Hypothyroidism. Is Armour thyroid or Erfa thyroid better...
- Cold feeling after eating sugar. Headache, fever, BP high, have...