What does my lab test report indicate?
The report says it is deficient.
I am curious to know How does it reduced?
Vitamin D deficiency is very common
Vitamin D deficiency is very common. It can be due to either deficiency in nutrition. If you are a vegetarian then chances are high. Vitamin D is present in milk and egg and dairy products. Also if you remain indoor most of the time then it can also cause vitamin D deficiency as it is formed in body with help of sunlight.I have following suggestions for improvements.
1.Take 60000 unit per week for six weeks.
2. Take plenty of milk, egg, chicken and sun exposure.
3. Fish is also good source.
I hope this answer will be useful for you. let me know if there is any other followup questions. thanks
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Done tmt test what does the reports indicate
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- Ovulation test done what does the report indicate
- Ecg test lab report
- What does this lab test report mean
- What does #39pus vulgaris#39 indicate in a lab report
- Liver test done what does a lab test report suggest
- What does my lab test report suggest
- What does the test report indicate
- Lab tests done what are the findings in the report