What does my lab test report indicate?
Alkaline phosphatase level is mildly raised and it is generally acceptable.
Your alkaline phosphatase level is mildly raised and it is generally acceptable.
Normal level of alkaline phosphatase in our blood is 55-142 U/L in your age group.Its level varies with age.
Alkaline phosphatase is a protein and it is found in liver,bones,intestine,kidney etc.
You may need clinical correlation and few more investigations like complete liver function test,serum calcium level,ultrasound of abdomen.
It is important to assess bilirubin,SGPT,SGOT level.
If investigations are normal then mildly increased alkaline phosphatase is not concerning.
Normal platelet count is 150-400 x 109/L.Your findings 389 is within normal limit.
Get well soon.
Hope I have answered your question.
Further queries are most welcome.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Done tmt test what does the reports indicate
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- Ovulation test done what does the report indicate
- Ecg test lab report
- What does this lab test report mean
- What does #39pus vulgaris#39 indicate in a lab report
- Liver test done what does a lab test report suggest
- What does my lab test report suggest
- What does the test report indicate
- Lab tests done what are the findings in the report