What does my genetic test report indicate?
No direct correlation
Thanks for asking on Health care magic.
There seems to be no direct link of this duplication with Lynch syndrome. However I would request you to upload the report for me to correlate properly.
Acts as risk modifiers.
Thanks for writing back.
I have checked the attached report.
Although CHEK2 mutations (as in your case) are not related directly to Lynch syndrome, they frquently act as risk modifiers. Going through the following should help:
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Done tmt test what does the reports indicate
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- Ovulation test pregnancy test done what does the reports indicate
- What does these torch test report indicate
- Ovulation test done what does the report indicate
- Hiv test done what does the report indicate
- What does these liver test reports indicate
- What does the test report indicate
- Done sperm test what does the reports indicate
- What does indicate below thyroid test reports