What does my follicle study report indicate?
PLZ HLPE FOR ATTACKHMENT Report FOR LATEST.
PLZ SEND YOUR XXXXXXX NO.FOR ANY INQURY
Investigations of both partners/ consultation of infertility specialist.
Thanks for the query under HCM forum.
I have read your query carefully, also seen the attachments you have sent. You are married 2 years with no conception even after medical treatment - ought to cause concern I understand it.
At out set I would say you had very basic treatment for conception.The medicines given were ovulation stimulator & general medicines to assist conception. When a young couple does not conceive after one year of married relations- they need investigations of both the partners & treatment according to the cause.Accordingly both of you need to be investigated following should be the strategy to manage your problem.
1) consultation of gynecologist/endocrinologist to assess the ovulation pattern your wife has.
- Your wife has underwent follicular study till 12th post menstrual date only ( attachment)-while one of the ovum had reached 22mm size. with a tripple line endometrium.( indicating a favorable endometrium)
- Your previous query in HCM states no ovulation till 16th day.
* I would suggest a USG scan for her to -
- See condition of ovary/ exclude PCOD.
- Ovulation study with injection Of HCG ( pubergen) to conform the date of assisted ovulation.
- Hormonal assay to know the menstrual pattern.
* A number of other investigations like CBC, Thyroid tests, Blood glucose tolerance test , VDRL like tests for excluding infection as basic cause HSG to see patency test are to be done for ensuring female fertility as such according to expert's advise.
2) To complete the list of investigations, investigations of male partner include-
- To ascertain mode of intercourse, ejaculation problems / physical examination
- - Routine tests like CBC, VDRL, Glucose tolerance test,
- semen analysis after 3 days of abstinence,- In case there is problem with semen analysis an array of investigations follow to find the cause.
In short it's essential to investigate both of you, for problem may lie in both partners also. Once it is confirmed that there is no problem with you- all efforts can be diverted to correcting ovulation by an expert advise.
In this context, I would suggest you to consult a infertility specialist first , get investigated, and have a new start of efforts with positive thinking( which will come by knowing the basic cause/ being convinced about getting the proper treatment.)
I hope the answer has been both informative & useful to you.
Any follow up query is welcome.
testing of both husband & wife treatment by fertility specialist/ gyneco.
Thank you for your question.
You are married before 2 years, no issue till now so you are worried.
Your wife is taking some medicines after follicle study. she is given medicines for helping follicles to grow & rupture- BUT the medicines did not help for pregnancy.I have seen all the three attachments with your question.
Please know that, for pregnancy husband & wife both need to be healthy.( good follicle Good uterus & good sperm) If there is no pregnancy in one year of marriage you both need examination by doctor. So you and your wife both should get check up by doctor.
1) Your wife has late rupture of follicle , as per your question before this. The report of follicle study in attachment is incomplete. It was only done up to 12th day of menses. The size of one follicle was 22mm. But the testing was stopped.
- Your wife needs a good follicle study & a simple sonography scan to see the cause of no follicle growth & rupture.
- Many other causes for no pregnancy are found by different blood tests, hormone tests, sonography , Xrays.
I advice you for consultation of a gynecologist ( Lady doctor who manages pregnancies/ladies problems) for your wife.Doctor will advise for tests for the treatment & find the problem & then will give treatment to your wife,
2) You also get examined by a urologist for testing 'Semen" And other blood & urine tests to see that if any problem with you. take treatment as doctor advises.
3) when husband & wife are fit, the pregnancy will be possible. do not be nervous, proper examination & treatment will surely help you & you will have children .
* You can go to a gynecologist first. .She will do your simple tests & send you to special doctor for the problem. (Infertility specialist ) as per need.
Treatment of pregnancy is a systematic & prolonged thing. Be patient & follow your doctor's advise. you will definitely get children.don't worry.
I hope, you can understand it now, any follow up question , I will happily help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Follicular study report says no follicles
- What is et in follicle study
- Ovulation study report follicle not rupturing advise and solution
- Endowment 8mm follicle study scan report
- Follicle study scan report
- Had follicular study follicles found now what
- What is msf in follicle study
- What is this follicle study tvs
- What is follicle study is it just a scan
- What is follicle study with ultrasound