What does my chest x-ray report indicate?
Rate : 74
RR :811 Sinus Rhythm
PR : 138 : Abnormal R-wave progression, early transition
QRSD : 92
QT : 416
QTcB : 462
QTcF : 446
Axis : P:56 QRS :37 and T :45
I am a Female, 42yrs, 50kgs, 5'4'. My daily life is rather hectic, moderately stressful.
Kindly assist in giving me an opinion on the reading. Many thanks!
You don't have to worry about your resting ECG.
Thank you for asking on HCM!
I understand your concern, and would like to explain that, your resting ECG doesn't confirm any serious abnormalities. You have nothing to worry about.
It shows a normal sinus rhythm, without any additional intermittent simple (ectopic complexes), or complex arrhythmia; no evidence of atrio-ventricular or intra-ventricular conductance disturbances, no any signs of ventricular depolarization abnormality. So, relax! There is no evidence of major electrical concerns.
The only two points to emphasize are:
(1) Early transition in R wave progression, which is considered a normal variant, facing no additional ECG deviations and medical data for any prior cardiac implications. So, relax!
(2) A slight QT interval prolongation, which is not extreme or predisposing to any life-threatening arrhythmia. So, don't worry about that!
The only thing I would recommend you, is to perform a cardiac ultrasound, just to make a full structural evidence of your heart; and a routine lab tests check up (including fasting glucose, serum electrolytes, lipid profile, cardiac enzymes like CK-MB and Troponin for the sake of your chest pain, complete blood count, etc).
My last advice, is to continue with a healthy life-style, a healthy diet (I strongly recommend Mediterranean diet), and avoid as much as possible coronary risk factors, like smoking contacts, treat high lipid profile, eventual high blood pressure, control your blood glucose, avoid the risk of overweight, live a physically active life, etc.
Hope to have been helpful to you. Greetings! Dr. Iliri
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Done with chest x-ray what does the report says
- What does these chest x ray result indicate
- Indications for chest x ray
- Have had chest x-ray what does it indicate
- What does my chest x-ray report suggest
- What do chest x-rays reveal
- Had chest x-ray is the report normal
- What will chest x-ray show
- Had chest x-ray what are the findings in the report
- Done chest x-ray what doe the report indicate